Charleston's Harborside House Museum
Enjoy a Tour
Explore the house’s public rooms and piazzas, focusing on its Federal and Greek Revival design and its vast collection of family silver, decorative arts, and furniture.
Self-Guided and Guided Tours are Offered:
Monday 1:00p.m to 4:00 p. m.
Tuesday - Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving and ChristmasHours are subject to change. Please call 843-722-7171 to confirm times.
Student, Ages 14+ with Student ID: $10
Child, Ages 6-13: $10
Please Note: Credit/Debit Cards only will be accepted across the property. No Cash.
Middleton Place & Edmondston-Alston House Combination tickets available. Click here for more info and to purchase.
buy tickets more tour options
If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask. In accordance with the CDC, if you are not vaccinated we request that you wear a mask while on tour.
The safety and health of employees and visitors is the number one priority. We have increased safety guidelines including frequent disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces, limiting occupancy, providing low contact entry and providing hand sanitizer for visitor and employee use. No public restrooms are available at this time.
The Edmondston-Alston House can only remain open to the public if visitors follow the CDC recommended guidelines including:
- Stay home if you are sick or do not feel well.
- Use social distancing and maintain at least six feet of separation from other visitors and staff.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.